profilePic
Author of cyber-thriller novel STORM, co-founder of BookBanter, avid reader.
500
\"Well written charters and razor sharp dialogue.\"

This book manages to be tense and intriguing without being unnecessarily unpleasant. Owing in most part to a genuinely alluring central character as well as a strong cast of peripheral characters the story competently and confidently glides along. It’s hardly revolutionary, but the ultra witty banter and energetic story make for a very entertaining and at times very funny read.
Mar 30
0 comments
The Author did a remarkable job creating this wonderful story of a young women who didn’t deserve the raw deal that she received in return for the love that she gave. Her family, friends, and acquaintances turned out to be her enemies, and it’s a miracle that things didn’t turn out worse than they did. The setting set the tone for this special but pain-staking story. Excellent Job by the Author for this one !!!
Mar 16
0 comments
Great Book !!! I absolutely loved and it and found it very informative !!!
Mar 14
0 comments
My favorite book.
Mar 8
0 comments
Echoed by Book Shelf
The Author provided a professional, and gradual approach when presenting the highlights of the story. The characters were created with the level of personification to create such an amazing story.
I\'m a big fan of amazing science fiction books, so I read this book …but I\'m really glad I finally picked it up and gave it a try. This is in particular totally blew me away. It got to the heart of everything I\'ve always loved about this book. It’s certainly a comprehensive and amazingly exciting book
Mar 8
0 comments
Great read, doesn\'t feel like a fiction book. You can really relate to the characters.
Feb 22
0 comments
The best book since Michael Moore\'s \"Fahrenheit 9-11.\" When you speak truth, it comes across to some as anti-American. However, the book left me really thinking about how the current state of international instability will become a grave threat to the western countries because of our lack or limited responses. Great Book !!! I think it\'s an excellent book !!!
Feb 16
0 comments
Surprisingly, this book turned out to be a good read !!! I loved the mysterious drama, and heart-stopping adventure that kept the story very interesting with the witchcraft and witches. Overall, Superb Book !!!
Feb 3
0 comments

Solid book. Wished it was longer, but I understand it\'s the first of it\'s kind !!!. Will be reading the next one for sure. The personal accounts of these Author\'s were definitely surprising and seemingly adventurous at best. I loved it !!! Superb Book !!!
Jan 28
0 comments
I enjoyed Energy Tweaks immensely it was informative and fun at the same time. I learned a few tips on ways to improve my energy through better nutrition and some of the yoga positions that were new to me. I would highly recommend.
Jan 27
0 comments
bookbanter pulse
recently reviewed on bookbanter: