profilePic
Living in Asia, I'm a permanent physics teacher, musician and wife. Part time plant owner, (they never last long) and infrequent runner, (I never last last long).
500
Excellent Book That Really Helped Me Take My Ideas To A Higher Level !!!
Oct 13
0 comments
Echoed by David Pearson
This is a great guide, especially at the dirt cheap price! The information in here is very true and useful. It’s surely you’re best bet when you make a decision to start making money.You can apply it to almost any situation in making money online, and it will help you make it more profitable
Oct 13
0 comments
Echoed by David Pearson
Fantastic book on the 5 team dysfunctions: absence of trust, fear of conflict, lack of commitment, avoidance of accountability, and inattention to results. Definitely worth a read.
Oct 13
0 comments
I received this book as a gift and it was a beneficial read, even worthy of offering twice as a gift. I believe the author\'s observations about the \"mainstream\" approach to relationships have merit and I found his proposed alternatives to be sound and worthy of sincere consideration. Wonderful and certainly helpful book !!!
Jul 30
0 comments
Echoed by David Pearson
Positive: The key takeaways at the end of each part make is relevant to everyone who never traveled or started business before. With his entertaining way of telling his stories, the author manage to make me think about my own life.
Negative: The author got carried away at some parts, in my opinion. The stories could have been more succinct.
Jul 21
0 comments
Echoed by David Pearson
Lukas Hartwich didn't like NA
I read, or rather, tried to read this book after hearing both Warren Buffett and Bill Gates sing its praises. This book just wasn't for me. The stories had a lot of promise, but I couldn't stand the author's insistence on writing 50 page stories when 10 would have sufficed. Maybe I have short attention span, but I kept finding myself saying "Get to the point!" In a way, I'm bummed I didn't enjoy the book, given some of my heroes recommended it so overwhelmingly.
May 21
0 comments
youtu.be/IYBK3Lsx7aI Watch Anthony Doerr talk about how the idea for his novel came into being.
Jan 19
0 comments
Echoed by David Pearson
Quick read; like, maybe one hour. Helps frame your mind towards creating whatever it is you create, guilt free. If you sometimes feel like your artistic style is too similar to your hero's, or that you haven't really got any distinctive style at all--just remember that no one is above their influences, and "Art is theft." -Pablo Picasso
Jan 19
0 comments
Echoed by David Pearson and 1 other person
Dec 27
0 comments
Can't decide what to buy for that special friend. Consider giving them books since they make the Best Christmas gifts. They are cheaper than the average gift card and they are presents that "stick around" and are shared with family and friends.
If you like suspense thrillers, consider my novel, The Spectrum Conspiracy. With seven literary awards and 64 five-star reviews, The Spectrum Conspiracy is available as a trade paperback, Kindle, Nook and other e-readers on Amazon.com & B&N.com.
Dec 4
0 comments
Echoed by David Pearson
bookbanter pulse