profilePic
Writer. R.N. Medical Advisor/Creative Director for television, film. Script Supervisor. Story creation and development. Credits include: Guiding Light, As The World Turns, One Life To Live. 20 years.
500
Excellent Book That Really Helped Me Take My Ideas To A Higher Level !!!
Oct 13
0 comments
Echoed by David Pearson
Marilyn- Great to hear about you finishing your book. When\'s it coming out?
Oct 13
0 comments
This is a great guide, especially at the dirt cheap price! The information in here is very true and useful. It’s surely you’re best bet when you make a decision to start making money.You can apply it to almost any situation in making money online, and it will help you make it more profitable
Oct 13
0 comments
Echoed by David Pearson
Fantastic book on the 5 team dysfunctions: absence of trust, fear of conflict, lack of commitment, avoidance of accountability, and inattention to results. Definitely worth a read.
Oct 13
0 comments
I received this book as a gift and it was a beneficial read, even worthy of offering twice as a gift. I believe the author\'s observations about the \"mainstream\" approach to relationships have merit and I found his proposed alternatives to be sound and worthy of sincere consideration. Wonderful and certainly helpful book !!!
Jul 30
0 comments
Echoed by David Pearson
Positive: The key takeaways at the end of each part make is relevant to everyone who never traveled or started business before. With his entertaining way of telling his stories, the author manage to make me think about my own life.
Negative: The author got carried away at some parts, in my opinion. The stories could have been more succinct.
Jul 21
0 comments
Echoed by David Pearson
(Dude) it's good.
Graham takes a closer look at the astonishing similarities between alien abduction stories and plant induced shamanic visions.
This text makes an argument less about UFO as nut-and-bolts technology, but rather as something more similar to what we would consider "supernatural," or inter-dimensional.
I admire the authors refrain from injecting the common dogma that keeps this subject confined to the fringes of the mainstream, despite the heretical flack I know he has endured by
Jul 8
0 comments
I really like Neil Gaiman. From seeing so many interviews of the author at public speaking events and interviews, it was easy to see how he got into the head of the main character. When the young man speaks, I picture a 12 year old Neil under his ratty, curly, long hair, covering his face shyly. This book is a very cute little short story; abrupt but packed with charm. You could read it in one sitting, and its just a fantastic little story. He has such a succinct writing style, very imaginative.
Jun 7
0 comments
Echoed by Marilyn Benner-Sowyak
bookbanter pulse