profilePic
I love to read.
500
Could not put it down. Everything about it was great. Could not wait for the movie. Passed the hard copy off to a friend who then passed it on.
Jul 24
0 comments
A really fun book. After seeing so many nannies in Central Park in real life over the years I could appreciate what went on in this household of the wealthy family. I learned to care a lot for the main character. Well written.
Jul 24
0 comments
Carolina Edwardson didn't like NA
I experienced this with an audio book. The voice was boring after a bit. The story lacked depth and felt contrived. I really liked the start but somewhere in the middle it fell apart. The characters weren't interesting enough for me to care.
Jul 24
0 comments
Five stars. Great book. Great movie. Addicting story.
Jul 24
0 comments
Carolina Edwardson didn't like NA
Don't know what happened here. I kept putting it down and never finished it. I enjoyed the start and the middle of it. I'll probably try to finiosh it but can't figure out why I put it down. Big fan of the author.
Jul 24
0 comments
There are some books you just don't want to come to an end. When you put it down you're left wanting more.
Jul 24
0 comments
Loved it. The movie was better.
Jul 24