profilePic
Avid Reader
500
This book is the most effective practitioner's guide for anyone providing positive behavior supports (PBS) to developmentally disabled individuals(Autism, ADHD, ADD; etc.). It provides current behavior support strategies, interventions, and techniques ! Now you can receive quick solutions and use this guide to enhance your career. Parents may use our guide to learn new behavior support techniques to use with children. Available on online bookstores such as: amazon.com
Apr 6
0 comments
This is The First Pocket Book for Children-Ever !!! Come join the exciting world travel voyage, and solve the hidden mysteries ! There’s only one way to travel, and return home for Sara, and Kaden…but first you have to experience the World Travel to discover all the mysteries ! This wonderful book comes with fun activities, games, puzzles, and clues to help solve the mysteries in each edition that comes out. Children love this book. it's available on most online bookstores such as: amazon.com.
Apr 6
0 comments
With a few easy steps, You will be on your positive journey to self-program success into your meaningful life. No matter who you are, you deserve to feel happy : I mean true happiness. We come from all walks of life, and evolve with personal strengths that we rarely use when it matters the most.Do I always need to feel sad, angry or depressed by life's ever- changing events that seemingly never change ? You don't have to accept negative moods as a theme for your daily life. It's time to stop be
Apr 6
0 comments
HEY PARENTS... DON'T LOOSE YOUR COOL !!!...BE SMART BUT WITH PROVEN BEHAVIOR TECHNIQUES !!! It's time to get your relationship with YOUR CHILDREN back on track ! Once you use our step by step guide, Parenting will be one of the easiest part of your daily activities. No other book will provide you with the techniques you need to address Parental matters that ARE TARNISHING YOUR RELATIONSHIP, AND CHILD'S DEVELOPMENT. IT'S TIME TO RE-ESTABLISH your place in YOUR FAMILY UNIT.
Apr 6
0 comments
I found this book extremely helpful to my son who thought about joining the U.S. Army. It's filled with helpful information, and reveals the advantages, and disadvantages about military careers. You should consider this book since you want your children to have all the information up front before making such a critical decision. The pictures provide a brief, and up close snapshot of what it's like to be a service member. You can buy it on any online bookstore such as: www.amazon.com
Apr 6
0 comments
If I had one word to sum up this book...It couldn't be done in one sentence because it was surreal. The literal experience of utter suspense overshadowed by a first hand testimony of visiting a morgue ! This book has mystery, thriller, suspense, and horror rolled all up in one ! I wasn't ready for the beginning and neither will you be after reading it ! If you haven't read this one...then you haven't read a fantastic book. Stunningly Superb ! This should be your next one to buy...Good Pick !
Apr 5
0 comments
This book was absolutely amazing to read. It was filled with many unpredictable events from the start. The setting surprised me a little because it unravels in the midst of a murder plot. Then, the story becomes a life or death situation where the lead character has to run for her life. Wonderful Book....if you haven't purchased this one...it's an absolute must read !
Apr 5
0 comments
Book: Two : While the near future Los Angeles is encircled in flames, Dr. Jennifer Singh is fighting for her life when she unwittingly becomes entangled in an international smuggling conspiracy. Along with rookie homicide detective Race Griffin, they fight against time and their own inner demons as they struggle to get to the bottom of the case.
Apr 5
0 comments
The explosions, and drama were right in line where they needed to be. The Author appears to have taken his time in effort to write the perfect book and succeeded. for this, I highly recommend this one as a "must read" and for me to say that is extremely rare ! So, if you haven't read this one, you should do so as I did. Excellent Job to The Author !....
Apr 5
0 comments
bookbanter pulse
recently reviewed on bookbanter: