profilePic
Book Shelf
500
\"Well written charters and razor sharp dialogue.\"

This book manages to be tense and intriguing without being unnecessarily unpleasant. Owing in most part to a genuinely alluring central character as well as a strong cast of peripheral characters the story competently and confidently glides along. It’s hardly revolutionary, but the ultra witty banter and energetic story make for a very entertaining and at times very funny read.
Mar 30
0 comments
My favorite book.
Mar 8
0 comments
Echoed by Book Shelf
The Author provided a professional, and gradual approach when presenting the highlights of the story. The characters were created with the level of personification to create such an amazing story.
I\'m a big fan of amazing science fiction books, so I read this book …but I\'m really glad I finally picked it up and gave it a try. This is in particular totally blew me away. It got to the heart of everything I\'ve always loved about this book. It’s certainly a comprehensive and amazingly exciting book
Mar 8
0 comments
Great read, doesn\'t feel like a fiction book. You can really relate to the characters.
Feb 22
0 comments
The best book since Michael Moore\'s \"Fahrenheit 9-11.\" When you speak truth, it comes across to some as anti-American. However, the book left me really thinking about how the current state of international instability will become a grave threat to the western countries because of our lack or limited responses. Great Book !!! I think it\'s an excellent book !!!
Feb 16
0 comments
Surprisingly, this book turned out to be a good read !!! I loved the mysterious drama, and heart-stopping adventure that kept the story very interesting with the witchcraft and witches. Overall, Superb Book !!!
Feb 3
0 comments

Solid book. Wished it was longer, but I understand it\'s the first of it\'s kind !!!. Will be reading the next one for sure. The personal accounts of these Author\'s were definitely surprising and seemingly adventurous at best. I loved it !!! Superb Book !!!
Jan 28
0 comments
I enjoyed Energy Tweaks immensely it was informative and fun at the same time. I learned a few tips on ways to improve my energy through better nutrition and some of the yoga positions that were new to me. I would highly recommend.
Jan 27
0 comments
this book is the ultimate collector\'s item. It\'s a novel full of romantic adventure and vital challenges that make you want to jump in to control the destiny for the sake of pure love. Excellent Book !!!
Jan 25
0 comments
A True Must Read For All People Experiencing Money Problems !!!
Jan 23
0 comments
bookbanter pulse
recently reviewed on bookbanter: