500
Takes me back to my teenage years and and "Nancy Drew" It was a pleasure to read a cozy mystery with young people out to do good and help others. No naughty words involved in this book. Helping to find 2 missing high school friends during the days leading up to Halloween becomes quite an adventure.
Apr 28
0 comments
There should be a LOVE IT button here. Once you start you will be turning pages non-stop. Not just your everyday "ghost" story, Addison has visions of past and future happenings. With help from her boyfriend, Addison must tap into her "abilities" to help the dearly departed rest in peace.
Apr 28
0 comments
This was the first book I read by Cheryl Bradshaw and I was hooked. The second in this series is coming out in a few days and I am so excited! Cheryl will keep you turning pages til the end. Very well written.
Apr 17
0 comments
Wish there was a LOVE button! I truly enjoyed The Blackmore Sisters series. Each one has a mystical gift that develops through the series. A closer group there is not. I recommend reading from book 1 you wont be disappointed
Apr 17
0 comments
I really enjoyed this new series. The author's intent is for the teenager reading group, however I found it appealing. The main character is a teeny young lady who with the help of new friends gets involved with solving a mysterious death.
Apr 17
0 comments
Fantastic series. Cheryl Bradshaw has a way of surprising you at the end. Very involving. This book can be read as a stand alone, but you will get hooked and want to read the whole series!
Apr 16
0 comments
I really enjoy this great series by Kathi Daley. She tells the story to you, not just through descriptive words but with direct comments. Zoe and Zak are the main characters and are planning their wedding when "The Moms" get involved. Then there is the mystery of who offed The Wedding Planner. Wow, I am so ready for the honeymoon!
Apr 16
0 comments
bookbanter pulse
recently reviewed on bookbanter: