500
The Author did a remarkable job creating this wonderful story of a young women who didn’t deserve the raw deal that she received in return for the love that she gave. Her family, friends, and acquaintances turned out to be her enemies, and it’s a miracle that things didn’t turn out worse than they did. The setting set the tone for this special but pain-staking story. Excellent Job by the Author for this one !!!
Mar 16
0 comments
Great Book !!! I absolutely loved and it and found it very informative !!!
Mar 14
0 comments
The entire collection just blew me away with it\'s amazing events !!! It was an ARC and I\'m proud to have an opportunity to read it !!! It\'s an awesome book collection that you\'ll absolutely love !!!The characters in this book are very compelling. I really enjoyed watching the protagonists fall in love and the whole time, wondering how it\'s going to work out. The author adds really beautiful details and a good many side characters that keep the story interesting. So romantic and very sweet! Is d
Dec 26
0 comments

an amazing talent with description, especially metaphors and similes–very original. The scenes were vividly displayed on the page, so readers could picture it in their head. It read like a true mystery movie !!! Ideally all five star reviews. 
Dec 26
0 comments
Seductive and provocative scenes with a panoramic twist that keeps you wanting to know what\'s going to happen next !!! Great Book !!
Oct 19
0 comments
This book was wonderful !!! I really enjoyed reading it because of all the suspense, and drama involved
Oct 19
0 comments
Truly a unique but helpful guide...An essential guide when making decisions to create names for your children...
Oct 18
0 comments
I got a kick out of reading this book it was surreal and was mysteriously unpredictable. Wonderful Job from an Author who I’m just now starting to follow. This is impeccable work !!!
Oct 1
0 comments
.... Very great read! Kept me on the edge!!! Finished it in 1hr that\'s how great it was I couldn\'t put it down!!! I will def. Be on the lookout for more of her books!!!!
Sep 13
0 comments
As well, the suspense is so well paced, and it also tosses in so many possibilities and clues to the lead character’s identity into the mix, there\'s no way you\'ll be able to set the book down until you read the whole book . Fantastic Book !!!
Sep 5
0 comments
bookbanter pulse
recently reviewed on bookbanter: