profilePic
Avid Biker, Love To Travel, and Bike Race.
500
Such a wonderful story to teach people about how hard it was to exist as a black person unless you passed for a different color back then. The Author did a superb job describing the setting. Superb Job !!!
Mar 16
0 comments
This book was great because it really provides the HR Guidance needed to improve our quality assurance program, and employee retention initiatives.
Mar 16
0 comments
Definitely a knee-jerking thriller !!! I absolutely loved reading this wonderful book !!! It\'s the best science-thriller that I\'ve read in a long time !!!
Feb 2
0 comments
It\'s a great book that will give you the blueprint to engage your mind to Scrapbooking Your Spiritual Legacy !!! From a theological perspective, it is no doubt, the first of it\'s kind. Incredible Book !!!...Nothing Less than Superb !!
Feb 2
0 comments
This book is incredible !!! I really loved reading it because it really taught me about the Jehovah Witness Faith !!! Wonderful Book !!!
Feb 1
0 comments
Somewhat educational because I know that I wasn\'t ready t retire without preparing a better nest egg for my finances. Wonderful Book !!! I really enjoyed reading it !!!
Jan 23
0 comments
S.W. Frank is a well-reknown Author who writes thrilling books like this one. In particular, this book kept me thinking of what was going to happen next. It\'s an excellent read and certainly fast paced. It has alot of graphic scenes in it but you\'ll love it !!!
Jan 23
0 comments
The Author laid out the format of the mindset that we all need to have to attract the opposite sex without selling ourselves short ! Incredible Book !!!
Jan 23
0 comments
If you like poetry, you\'ll really appreciate this book. It gives you a sense of understanding of Love and Life !!! A True \" Must Read\" !!!
Jan 19
0 comments
Outstanding Story based on two characters that find themselves running from renegades who want to prevent them from learning about the dark secrets of ancient Pharoah Khufu . It was a good read and really kept me holding on to the edge of my seat while wondering how Mr. Dolye and Anna were going to make it out alive. It\'s a true \"Must Read\" that you\'ll want to read over and over again !
Jan 16
0 comments
bookbanter pulse
recently reviewed on bookbanter: