profilePic
Reader and writer.
500
Tommy Nazadt didn't like NA
Very difficult to read. I don\'t understand the use of half-page chapters. I really hated how the author tries to build suspense and then changes the subject. The whole book just seems sloppy and forced.
Mar 8
0 comments
Loved it. Much different than the movie which was also excellent.
Mar 8
0 comments
My favorite book.
Mar 8
0 comments
Loved the movie. The book was even better. So much more information. My favorite book series by far.
Mar 8
0 comments
Tommy Nazadt didn't like NA
One of the most painful books to read. We were forced to read this in high school and it\'s the reason I hated reading for years after.
Mar 8
0 comments
bookbanter pulse
recently reviewed on bookbanter: