profilePic
My reading preference revolves around non-fiction. I read to learn and understand: people, places and things.
500
Excellent Book That Really Helped Me Take My Ideas To A Higher Level !!!
Oct 13
0 comments
Echoed by David Pearson
This is a great guide, especially at the dirt cheap price! The information in here is very true and useful. It’s surely you’re best bet when you make a decision to start making money.You can apply it to almost any situation in making money online, and it will help you make it more profitable
Oct 13
0 comments
Echoed by David Pearson
Fantastic book on the 5 team dysfunctions: absence of trust, fear of conflict, lack of commitment, avoidance of accountability, and inattention to results. Definitely worth a read.
Oct 13
0 comments
I received this book as a gift and it was a beneficial read, even worthy of offering twice as a gift. I believe the author\'s observations about the \"mainstream\" approach to relationships have merit and I found his proposed alternatives to be sound and worthy of sincere consideration. Wonderful and certainly helpful book !!!
Jul 30
0 comments
Echoed by David Pearson
Positive: The key takeaways at the end of each part make is relevant to everyone who never traveled or started business before. With his entertaining way of telling his stories, the author manage to make me think about my own life.
Negative: The author got carried away at some parts, in my opinion. The stories could have been more succinct.
Jul 21
0 comments
Echoed by David Pearson
(Dude) it's good.
Graham takes a closer look at the astonishing similarities between alien abduction stories and plant induced shamanic visions.
This text makes an argument less about UFO as nut-and-bolts technology, but rather as something more similar to what we would consider "supernatural," or inter-dimensional.
I admire the authors refrain from injecting the common dogma that keeps this subject confined to the fringes of the mainstream, despite the heretical flack I know he has endured by
Jul 8
0 comments
A quick summary of the life and times of Socrates, as presented to us by the writings of Plato. Socrates never wrote anything down himself (or at least never for publication) and ushered in a new Empire within the Helenestic era: an Empire of Mind. His ironic wit is so pleasing to read, and to perform in the head, that it's no surprise why the oracle at Delphi predicted him to be the wisest man in Athens.
May 30
0 comments
Pretty good stuff, felt a little disjointed but that's the hurry of the industry. As far as comics go, each stands fairly well on it's own. I liked the artwork best in the issue Neil Gaiman wrote, and the issue Grant Morrison wrote was truly creepy. The horror genre is fun but draining--I'd like to read something with pretty flowers now, and maybe a happy ending now and again...
May 26
0 comments
Lukas Hartwich didn't like NA
I read, or rather, tried to read this book after hearing both Warren Buffett and Bill Gates sing its praises. This book just wasn't for me. The stories had a lot of promise, but I couldn't stand the author's insistence on writing 50 page stories when 10 would have sufficed. Maybe I have short attention span, but I kept finding myself saying "Get to the point!" In a way, I'm bummed I didn't enjoy the book, given some of my heroes recommended it so overwhelmingly.
May 21
0 comments
bookbanter pulse
recently reviewed on bookbanter: